Friday, November 4, 2011

"Perfecting your craft, makes you an artist"

I've spent the last 20 years of my life dedicated to making women look the best they can look.  I've taken hair samples from true blondes, from true redheads, and from true brunettes in my quest to create perfect, natural color.  I've spent many hours perfecting my formulas, many hours obsessing on seamless beautiful color, and it's no mistake that I became one of the best at reproducing the real thing.  I had " a touch for color", but it takes endless hours of research, trial, and error, to acheive it.  As my accomplished Father always said, " it aint bragging if you can do it".  Let me transform your look with a palette that fits your skin tone, your life philosophy, and your work circumstance.  I don't do your color, I design your look.  this is my mission statement;  i get 5 stars every time because i won't stop until it's perfect.   Really.  Thom Deem

No comments:

Post a Comment